November 3, 2013

5 Favorites of the Month

LOVE THESE:

Derek Cardigan 7011 Ice Frames
First pair free from coastal.com -- they have a good selection of fun frames, worth a shot since you only pay for shipping!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
I've been using this + powder instead of foundation lately. It's a lot lighter and better for your skin, less breakouts. It also blends easier...saving me a few minutes every morning.

TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask 
Chris-tia sent me a package of sample TGIN products -- I recommend them all. But my favorite would have to be her TGIN hair mask. It's ridiculously moisturizing as either a conditioner or mask. I use it both ways (I actually ran out...need to get more asap).

Thrifted Silver Bangle
I got this for $3 at a Value World. Good buy. 

Pecksniff's England Gardenia & White Peach Dry Body OilThis is a spray on all-purpose "dry" moisturizer. It's a very light weight oil. I've been using it as a sealant on my hair and as a moisturizer on dry skin (knees, elbows, + feet...). I've never heard of this company before but saw it in a store and thought I'd try it. I love the packaging, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insight?