November 18, 2013

Some Before Pics of My New House

This is it. Like I said, a modest small house around 1,300 square feet. It's like a doll house--but for people. I don't even think I'm half way done packing...it's daunting. Moving is a hassle but I know it will be worth it once it's all over. We've already had some fun picking out curtain + blinds and the less interesting things. So it should only get more fun. There will be after pictures soon...
The backyard
Living room + front entrance
Living room -- with accent painted brick wall

Bathroom
Upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bedroom
Office
Dining area + backdoor
Family room
Family room + fireplace
Kitchen
Basement
Basement bathroom

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a very spacious house! It's easier to think of an interior design that can fit in here. Moreover, you have the freedom to play with the furniture and accessories. I'll be looking forward to seeing the house tour after you move in. Keep us updated Doe! :)

    Ryann Hoyer @ YanceyCompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new house, Doe! I can imagine your interesting plans for decorating your rooms. How was the move in? Did you post a house tour? :)

    Leeanne Dyson @ MasterMyList

    ReplyDelete

Any insight?