February 9, 2012

A New Do


Instead of dedicating an hour or so of my day off to washing my hair, I cut the hair time to about 10 minutes and messed around with scarves/hair bands instead. This is what I came up with. I've used this scarf to do a similar look in the past, but it was more scrunched to look like a normal headband without covering as much hair in the back. I like it this way better though because it shows off more of the pattern and can be used as a semi protective style. My hair was looking pretty poofy, so I touched up my bangs with a 1/2" curling iron to make my bangs a little more bouncy and crazy. Overnight curlers or twists could work, too, if you're a no-heat person. I also let some hair stick out around the sides so it wouldn't look so neat. I'll definitely be resorting to styles similar to this one as my hair continues to awkwardly grow out. I wasn't the only one who liked it either (which happens sometimes with lots of things). I got many compliments!

-doe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insight?