December 8, 2012

U of M Winter Craft Fair





Yesterday I had a table at the University of Michigan's Winter Craft Fair. It turned out to be a very successful event with a great turn out! An A Capella campus group came and sang holiday music and there were around 10-14 different artists with table set ups and very neat stuff. 

For those of you looking to browse through more Latidoe items, I'll be posting more items onto my etsy shop as soon as I find the time to make more things -- hopefully by next weekend. 


The Display:





The newest items I sold were these cloth covered hair pins. I was skeptical at first whether or not people would go for them because they are so small but people seemed to really like them. I'll definately be making more of these and I'll add these to etsy as well:





The other students with tables had a pretty wide variety of items and a lot of interesting jewelry. One girl was also selling clothing handmade by local women in Liberia. I bought this necklace from a girl selling handmade jewelry -- she had beautiful necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I knew I was going to walk away with something...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insight?