October 19, 2013

DIY Pumpkin Brown Sugar Scrub


I'm obsessed with pumpkin everything. So naturally...the minute pumpkin comes back in season every October...I go a little crazy and buy as much pumpkin-everything I can find as possible. I also enjoy making everything and anything pumpkin as well...

Last night I made a pumpkin scrub -- it smells delicious (and I didn't taste it...but since all it is is sugar + pumpkin...I'm sure it taste good, too). 

I used a light brown sugar so the granules are small enough and gentle enough to use on your face...but this scrub is also good for body, hands and feet as well.


You will need:

One part pure pumpkin puree
One part safflower oil
Two-three parts light brown sugar (depending on how coarse you want it)



Mix the oil, pumpkin and sugar until the mixture is consistent and store in a jar. Use to exfoliate rough skin, feet and hands! And enjoy the sugar scent of brown sugar + pumpkin...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insight?