May 20, 2014

Taking the Color Plunge: Going Ciara Blonde!


I've been wanting to do this for over a year now. So I used my trip home to Jersey as an exuse and booked an appointment today! Eep...

I want to go a Beyonce/Ciara blonde. So not completely blonde, but a balayage/ombre kind of style. These are the pics I'll show my stylist for inspiration. I also want it to look ok both frizzy/curly, wavy and straight because I really do wear it pretty versatile. My hair is naturally very dark...basically black, so I want it to be styled around the look of natural roots so that when it grows out I don't have to get it touched up for a while.

I'm trusting my stylist here...who I've never been to before...but I do know that I am not Ciara. And I am not Beyonce. So I know I will not walk out of there looking like either of these women. But hopefully...I can at least pull this off at all!

 

 Will be updating on how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any insight?